Ru

Botje11

@botje11 · Криптовалюты
4 230подписчиков сейчас
Подписаться в Telegram

Публикации всего: 50

Постов на странице: 10 30 50 Страница 1 из 5
Seems the bitchy feeling wasn’t too bad after all. Rates went up again, putting pressure on the markets. My 50% of the original positions (from the 63/4k) are still running. I prob won’t close them as long as we stay above 76/75k. Now just hoping 82kish will hold. I still won’t be adding anything, just gonna wait and see coming days how things go. Either will be buying extra in high 70’s or if it holds prob above 84/5k or so. But need to wait and see how things go first. Cause complete failure is still a possibility
Перейти к публикации →
BTC did pretty well past days, too bad I got scared like a little bitch, but I don’t regret it though. Circumstances said I had too! But it’s okay, still have a good position left. For now, think if we break the high, btc should pump so more. But, it has to pump, otherwise big chance the rally could fail. Also think, pump has to happen end of this week, otherwise break of 82k could become a takeout.
Перейти к публикации →
To bad, the re entry was great and still good profits on that part alone, but expected a bit more. Interest rates in US keep rising a lot and with oil prices past weeks, it’s been hard for crypto. It’s very clear to me, crypto market really wants to go up, and I think it’s a matter of time that it will, but at the moment, just afraid the ice might crack short term because of the interest rates. So I am gonna close that re entry part again, a win is a win 🥇 and just gonna sit and wait again.
Перейти к публикации →
Gonna buy back again if we break above 81.5/6kish
Перейти к публикации →
Not the consolidation I wanted to see, so closing some again and waiting a bit
Перейти к публикации →
Up 5% already 💪, if we see a good consolidation I will prob increase some more
Перейти к публикации →
I have just bought some back. Thought would drop bit more but not sure anymore. I have like half of what I had before I sold
Перейти к публикации →
This consolidation is taking a lot of time now, more than I wanted to see. Doesn’t mean it can’t work anymore, but chances increase we could get a right shoulder here. So a drop to even like 70/72k could happen. So not really sure what will happen from here, just closed a good part and will wait and see. Oil prices have been rising a lot lately, crypto did pretty well despite that, even with dropping stock market. So now not sure if the market has the short term confidence to buy this market. So not getting out completely, could still see another wave up soon, but personally just decreasing my risks here after a good pump from the lows and securing profits
Перейти к публикации →
Market looks super strong, very small chance this will fail within a couple of days again as we have seen past 9 months. Correction at any moment is allowed, it could even take a week or so, very normal, but big chance we will see follow through up af after that. Ideally stays above 74.5kish. Think deal breaker would be a drop below 73. If it it’s able to stay above 74.5, then good chance this is just the start. So in other words, the more conviction we see now, the more we will see later as well.
Перейти к публикации →
You would think its identical, but there are differences, so my guess is now, this looks good. just don't want to see it go below 73.5ish. I am going to increase a bit now, cause nice 7/8k profit already. what i often do now, is use several stops. 1: around 73k 2: around 70k gonna keep around 30% if these stops get hit
Перейти к публикации →
1 2 3 4 5

Другие каналы категории